[tor-reports] What Runa did in December

Runa A. Sandvik runa at torproject.org
Wed Jan 2 19:42:58 UTC 2013

Top 5 things I did this month:

1. I went on vacation for a week and a half.

2. I resolved 93 tickets in the Tor help desk. See the other email I
just sent to this list for more details.

3. I gave a Tor talk at CryptoParty Oahu on the 11th and met with
developers at the Library of Congress in DC on the 18th.

4. I started interviewing candidates, via email, for the
translator/support assistant position(s). I will review answers this
week and hopefully have an update for everyone next week.

5. Took some more vacation for Christmas and NYE.

--
Runa A. Sandvik