[tor-reports] Philipp's January 2013

Philipp Winter identity.function at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:29:49 UTC 2013

- I started writing up the technical report which discusses the features we want
  to have in a censorship analysis tool. The background is available here:
  https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/OONI/censorshipwiki/TorCensorshipAnalyzer

  A draft of the technical report is available here:
  http://www.cs.kau.se/philwint/tmp/draft-report.pdf

  Feedback is still greatly appreciated.

- I reviewed the obfs3 implementation and wrote some small patches for it.

- I tested the reachability of the new obfsproxy bridges in the new bundle. It
  turns out that only two days after the release, all of the bridges were
  unreachable for my vantage point in China.

Cheers,
Philipp