[tor-reports] Andrew's January 2013

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Sat Feb 2 16:46:52 UTC 2013

# Top 5 goals from January 2013
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-reports/2013-January/000127.html

1. Finish 2012 Annual Report and release it.

	2012 Annual Report is done. Waiting on financial sign off
	before we publish numbers. Planning to publish in February 2013.

2. Finish proposal writing.

	Proposals written and filed by deadlines.

3. Talk to the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) about Tor and how it is
used around the world.

	Done. Spent half a day with the DEA discussing all things Tor.

4. Help run the Central America Domestic Violence Hackathon,
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/hacking-against-domestic-violence

	Done. See
	https://blog.torproject.org/blog/trip-report-world-bank-and-second-muse-domestic-violence-hackathon

5. Finalize the 2013 budget, contracts, and work plans.

	Budget and work plans are done. Contracts still under way.

# Top 5 goals for February 2013

1. Write a proposal for technology in human rights monitoring.

2. Travel to Sweden for the Stockholm Cryptoparty and other related
business. https://cryptoparty.org/wiki/Stockholm

3. Hire a project coordinator and get them started. We have great
candidates, hopefully one joins us.

4. Work on some internal docs to help our growing number of people
avoid bureaucracy and make their lives more productive.

5. Complete my 24-hour staff-training requirement as required by
the Massachusetts State standards for domestic violence and abuse
counselors.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact