[tor-reports] boklm's report for November 2013

Nicolas Vigier boklm at torproject.org
Fri Dec 6 15:29:59 UTC 2013

Hello,

In November I started working on automation :

- Created a script to convert a tor browser git branch to a mercurial
  repository suitable for pushing to Mozilla's Try Servers :
  https://github.com/boklm/tor-browser-try
  Mike has a Mozilla account to push there, so we should be able with
  this script to run tests for tor browser on Mozilla tests infrastructure.

- Started looking at tor, tor browser, TBB build process and status
  regarding automation. Started writting a few things in this document :
  https://people.torproject.org/~boklm/automation/tor-automation-review.html

In December I plan to :

- get tor browser tested on Mozilla Try

- discuss with people about automation needs / ideas

- finish writting the document about tor automation review and make
  prototypes for some of the proposals

- attend 30c3 and meet a few people there