[tor-reports] Karsten's November
karsten at torproject.org
Wed Dec 4 18:42:40 UTC 2013
Here's what I did in the short month of November:
- Reviewed Thomas' Visionion  code that aggregates Tor network data
using MongoDB and suggested a few improvements.
- Refactored Onionoo  code base and improved unit tests.
- Started moving the ExoneraTor service off the metrics website to its
own subdomain .
The plan for December is:
- Talk to Tom to hear what sponsor deliverables I should help with, now
that sponsor F year 3 is over.
- Work off more tasks from my TODO list, most of which being software
maintenance tasks that don't sound very exciting here.
More information about the tor-reports