[tor-reports] George's status report: November 2013
desnacked at riseup.net
Mon Dec 2 11:13:15 UTC 2013
# Top goals of November 2013
- Attended CCS. Turned out to be quite fruitful. We threw a meeting on
Hidden Services, where we talked about #8106 and other related
matters. #8106 news coming soon!
- Helped with the upcoming bananaphone transport written by Leif Ryge
and David Stainton. We ended up adding some features to obfsproxy
(so that bananaphone can be supported nicely) and the bananaphone
code is now up for review:
- Helped with Hidden Services design. I edited and enriched Nick's
awesome new next-gen HS proposal, wrote some mails to tor-dev, and
discussed the design with various researchers.
- I reviewed and merged some code in obfsproxy and pyptlib. More code
coming soon. We also conducted two nice PT meetings.
# Top goals for December 2013
- Merge bananaphone to obfsproxy. Even deploy it? Even deploy
- See how we are going to proceed with the transport composition idea.
- Do more Hidden Services. Figure out a good implementable solution
for #8244, read the proof of #8106, look into scaling, reread and
edit the new proposal.
More information about the tor-reports