[tor-reports] George's status report: November 2013

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Mon Dec 2 11:13:15 UTC 2013

# Top goals of November 2013

- Attended CCS. Turned out to be quite fruitful. We threw a meeting on
  Hidden Services, where we talked about #8106 and other related
  matters. #8106 news coming soon!

- Helped with the upcoming bananaphone transport written by Leif Ryge
  and David Stainton. We ended up adding some features to obfsproxy
  (so that bananaphone can be supported nicely) and the bananaphone
  code is now up for review:

- Helped with Hidden Services design. I edited and enriched Nick's
  awesome new next-gen HS proposal, wrote some mails to tor-dev, and
  discussed the design with various researchers.

- I reviewed and merged some code in obfsproxy and pyptlib. More code
  coming soon. We also conducted two nice PT meetings.

# Top goals for December 2013

- Merge bananaphone to obfsproxy. Even deploy it? Even deploy
  scramblesuit too?

- See how we are going to proceed with the transport composition idea.

- Do more Hidden Services. Figure out a good implementable solution
  for #8244, read the proof of #8106, look into scaling, reread and
  edit the new proposal.