[tor-reports] Matt P. in July 2013

mattpagan at lavabit.com mattpagan at lavabit.com
Tue Aug 6 18:03:36 UTC 2013

Things I did in July:

* Took a vacation at the beginning of the month.
* Attended the IRC meeting regarding Sponsor F and started working on
Deliverable 17.
* Resolved 119 tickets on the help desk.
* Made contributions to Tor Weekly News.
* Resolved ticket #9338.
* Attended the Tor Developers meeting in Munich.
  Attending the dev meeting gave me the opportunity to:
    -Get a better feel for Tor's long term goals and values.
    -Discover new ways I can contribute to Tor.
    -Improve my technical knowledge.
    -Discuss ways to improve the help desk and website.
    -Connect with some of the amazing people that make Tor work.