[tor-reports] August 2012 status report from the Tor help desk

Runa A. Sandvik runa at torproject.org
Tue Sep 4 20:28:22 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

A total of 466 tickets were created in the Tor help desk system this
month: 335 tickets in the queue called help, 16 tickets in the queue
called help-fa, 115 tickets in spam.

335 tickets in help: 333 resolved, 1 open, 1 new.
16 tickets in help-fa: 13 resolved, 0 open, 3 new.

The numbers below show tickets resolved in total between August 1st
and September 1st:

Ardeshir: 13 tickets resolved
Runa: 332 tickets resolved
Sebastian: 1 ticket resolved

A lot of users are asking questions that have been answered in the
short user manual [1]. We should include it in the Tor Browser Bundle
(#4983). A number of users are asking about the Obfsproxy Tor Browser
Bundle, and it seems our dist mirrors are accessible in various places
and working just fine.

[1]: https://torproject.org/dist/manual/short-user-manual_en.xhtml

--
Runa A. Sandvik