[tor-reports] Trip Report: GSoC Mentor Summit

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Mon Oct 22 05:37:24 UTC 2012

> Good thing it will be free software! Overall, I find your report back on
> this topic utterly depressing.

Wow... so much for free software. After much head scratching found their code...
http://dev.umitproject.org/projects/

You can go to one of the subprojects then 'Repository' but I'm not
sure how to get the damn git url for these projects. That said it's
probably not worth the effort. Look at the license...

http://dev.umitproject.org/projects/umitproject/wiki/OMLicense

That's... depressing. -Damian

PS. Yea, I did see a semi-working demo last year. It looked pretty but
iirc it was with mock data, so all it really demoed was that they had
a nice UI. I didn't inquire about it much this year.