[tor-reports] September 2012

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Mon Oct 15 12:18:17 UTC 2012

On 10/9/12 1:26 PM, Erinn Clark wrote:
> Done in September
>
> 1. Create Vidalia Obfsproxy Bridge Bundle containing Tor 0.2.4.2-alpha (#6798)
>
> 2. Security release for all new bundles
>
> 3. Got regular releases of obfsproxy bundles out
>
> 4. Researched the OS X Gatekeeper situation both for acquiring licenses and
>    building in a way that we could use codesigning. Facepalmed and despaired.
>
> 5. Worked on pruning trac bugs. Closed or reassigned where possible, made
>    progress on fixing a bunch.
>
> Todo in October
>
> 1. Get obfsproxy bridge bundles with Tor 0.2.3.x out

If this is for sponsor F, please see my email "Deployed obfsproxy
package for both bridge and user side (#5551)" from October 10.

It seems there is no point in having 0.2.3.x obfsproxy bridge bundles,
because the feature where bridges announce their transports to the
bridge authority and thereby BridgeDB was introduced in 0.2.4.x.

Best,
Karsten