[tor-relays] [Important] Update on an upcoming German broadcasting story about Tor/Onion Services

pasture_clubbed242 at simplelogin.com pasture_clubbed242 at simplelogin.com
Mon Sep 16 20:17:25 UTC 2024

Greetings Marco,

Something I always found confusing is what the difference is between the Vanguards Github project, and the version of Vanguards that Tor has implemented. I thought Vanguards was added into Tor no? Is the Vanguards project still useful despite this?

I'm not sure if this spec is the exact implementation or a recommendation for an external plugin.
https://spec.torproject.org/vanguards-spec/full-vanguards.html
I have also seen other mentions of an implementation elsewhere.

Thank you