[tor-relays] Warn_TorBTCMoon

Frank Lý franklyflawless at tutanota.com
Mon May 27 09:43:41 UTC 2024

> How to fix?

I already answered your forum topic by providing relevant resources to your question. You have `torrc` bandwidth shaping options:

https://support.torproject.org/relay-operators/bandwidth-shaping/

You can also restrict your exit policy's ports:

https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/exit/

Those two are enough to reduce the amount of CPU utilization for connected clients, but you can also read the relay post-install good practices for further optimizations:

https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/post-install/

Frank

May 26, 2024, 11:57 PM by torsafe777 at gmail.com: