[tor-relays] Tor Metrics 'Running' flag is back for bridges who don't publish the OrPort

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sun Jun 23 19:28:23 UTC 2024

I don't know if this was mentioned at the Tor Relay Meeting yesterday, if so,
I missed it. ;-)

A few months ago there was a recommendation to not exposing OrPort for
bridges.
This had the unpleasant effect that all bridges were 'red' on Tor Metrics,
even though they were running perfectly fine.
I noticed yesterday after the meeting that everything is 'green' again.
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/ForPrivacyNET

Thank you, I believe these 6 people did that:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/issues/318

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!