[tor-relays] [proposal] Guidelines for sustainability and incentivization proposals in the Tor Community

gus gus at torproject.org
Wed Jun 12 17:24:06 UTC 2024

Dear relay operators,

We invite all Tor relay operators to join the discussion about the "Guidelines
for sustainability and incentivization proposals in the Tor Community".

For your convenience, the proposal text is included below. If you prefer
reading the markdown version, you can find the latest draft in the
Community policy repository on Gitlab[1].

Similar to the contact info proposal discussion[2], the guideline
proposal will follow the established process described in our meta
proposal policy[3].

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/policies/-/issues/22
[2] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/policies/-/issues/17
[3] https://community.torproject.org/policies/relays/001-community-relay-operator-process/

"""
```
* Filename: xxx-guidelines-for-sustainability-and-incentivization-proposals.md
* Title: Guidelines for sustainability and incentivization proposals in the Tor Community