[tor-relays] Tor Metrics 'Running' flag is back for bridges who don't publish the OrPort

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Jul 11 22:52:47 UTC 2024

On Montag, 8. Juli 2024 16:49:04 CEST Hiro wrote:
> I do not want to declare victory too soon, but I think this issue should
> be resolved. There was a configuration option hidden in collector that
> was making it process bridgestrap tests every 8 hours. I have now
> changed it to every hour.

This has been looking damn good for 4 days :-)
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/ForPrivacyNETbr
Flags, Uptime and green dot is OK

By the way:
I saw that everything is being prepared to shut down bridgedb and migrate
everything to rdsys.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!