[tor-relays] DDOS alerts from my provider

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Tue Jul 9 21:24:35 UTC 2024

On Dienstag, 9. Juli 2024 14:04:49 CEST Rafo (r4fo.com) via tor-relays wrote:
>             More specifically, I’m running a middle relay on Debian 12

Here again the Github's of toralf & Enkidu from the above mentioned forum link. They have iptables:
https://github.com/toralf/torutils
https://github.com/Enkidu-6/tor-ddos

I just do it with nftables.
https://github.com/boldsuck/tor-relay-bootstrap/blob/nft/etc/nftables.conf_ddos

Be sure to adjust the SSH IP sets otherwise you will log out!
I have all Dyn-IP subnets from the providers from which I connect via SSH.
You can search for example on: https://bgp.tools/ or https://bgpview.io

Apart from SSH, only Tor is running and I don't have a 'table inet filter'.
If you need them, they are also on my Github.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!