[tor-relays] Seeking Advice on Running Multiple Tor Relays or A Bridge

Alessandro Greco alessandro.greco.1 at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:34:37 UTC 2024

Hello Tor Community,
I have some experience running a Tor relay, and I am now interested in setting up another one. I plan to do this using my home internet connection, which is an FTTH line with bandwidth up to 2 Gbps.
I have read that it is possible to run multiple relays on the same node, but I am unsure how to configure this. Additionally, I am curious about what would be most beneficial for the Tor network today: a highly resilient bridge or multiple relays managed from the same node? Is it feasible to operate both at the same time? This is probably not the best idea since the bridge's IP address would be public, right?
I am looking for guidance on the best course of action to support the Tor community.
Thank you in advance for your assistance,Aleff.