[tor-relays] Setting up HTML page for exit relay

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Jan 29 15:54:23 UTC 2024

On Montag, 29. Januar 2024 11:53:25 CET mail--- via tor-relays wrote:

> > If I want to serve an HTML page for my exit node do I need Apache2/nginx
> > or can I just modify my torrc?

I use the simple conf in torrc:

DirPort ser.ver.IP.v4:80
DirPortFrontPage /etc/tor/tor-exit-notice.html

Many relay admins use nginx, Apache is overdosed for that.

> And a sample HTML page can be found here:
> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/raw/HEAD/contrib/operator-tool
> s/tor-exit-notice.html.

We also have international (FR, DE, US) ones here:
https://github.com/chgans/tor-exit-notice

PR for other countries are welcome ;-)

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!