[tor-relays] Next Tor Relay Operator Meetup - March 2nd, 2024 @ 19.00 UTC

gus gus at torproject.org
Tue Feb 27 22:14:24 UTC 2024

Hello,

The Tor Relay Operator will happen this Saturday, March 2nd at 19UTC!

Please feel free to add other topics here:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-relay-meetup-m2-2024-keep

## Agenda

1. Announcements:
    - EOL relays removal
    - Tor Metrics issues (wrong first seen date) should be resolved by
      now as good as possible (see: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/relay-search/-/issues/40024 for details)
    - Lox bridges

2. DDoS attacks update

3. [Elections 2024]