[tor-relays] bridges for Lox

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Tue Feb 27 19:09:17 UTC 2024

boldsuck wrote:
> On Dienstag, 27. Februar 2024 17:03:22 CET Toralf Förster via tor-relays wrote:
>
>> ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/lyrebird
>
> Ooh, obfs4proxy is renamed to Lyrebird?
> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/pluggable-transports/lyrebird

Oh, that's new.
Don't recall reading anything about this change on the mail lists or on
the blog.

Is there anything needed to do with previous setups that use obfs4proxy
from it's default previous repository? Or just the name has been changed
and everything is backward compatible?

I was waiting to update the entire Tor related stuff when
gitlab.torproject.org CI will be fixed so that deb.torproject.org
nightly builds will start being shipped again under apt.