[tor-relays] 2024 : time to stop using Telegram (e.g. in Bridge line communication.).

eff_03675549 at posteo.se eff_03675549 at posteo.se
Sun Aug 25 22:45:20 UTC 2024

Telegram is Russian and spying :

- creator Pavel Durov a Russian who refuses to use the world-known
encryption algorythms and uses his (MTProto) implying that the Russian
have the encryption keys.

source :
https://restoreprivacy.com/secure-encrypted-messaging-apps/telegram/

- The servers are in the Arab Emirates (part of the B.R.I.C.S and allies
of Russia) who have gained against the cia some immunity in exchange for
their Oil.

source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegram_(software)

- The App is officially sharing information about any device and
messages with the Russian authorities, who use the Telegram conversation
officially in trials against opponents.
source : https://www.wired.com/story/the-kremlin-has-entered-the-chat/

How does this align with any of Tor's values?

Carlos.

--
PGP updated every second week : please actualize our communication every time.