[tor-relays] DOS Protection mini RFC

George Hartley hartley_george at proton.me
Wed Aug 14 17:38:22 UTC 2024

Sorry, slight correction, instead of NIC / network card, I meant the internet connection established by the modem itself.

Same for cable and fiber, but those usually have higher download speed, and that's what it comes down to when facing DoS attacks, how many megabytes an attacker needs to put on the line for it to drop or get null-routed automatically.