[tor-relays] Reapply exit policy on reload

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Sat Aug 10 08:06:00 UTC 2024

On 8/10/24 00:58, George Hartley via tor-relays wrote:
> As far as I know, the concurrent connection (not circuit!) DoS defense is relatively new, so give the developers some time.

Well, I do have metrics here in place since a longer time.
That and how DDoS prevention works for rejected circuits, is seen in the
metrics just after 1st of August (see attached screen shot), not before.

These are metrics from my non-exit relays running git HEAD.

BTW an interesting example from a tiny VPS Tor (guard+middle) which
shows an interesting transient process for that feature.

--
Toralf