[tor-relays] Tor Weather : Node-Flag [Guard] Alert

denny.obreham at a-n-o-n-y-m-e.net denny.obreham at a-n-o-n-y-m-e.net
Tue Sep 26 23:44:29 UTC 2023

I received the following message from Tor Weather. According to Tor Metrics, this exit relay still has no Guard flag.

Another - slightly more recent - exit relay (25FC41154DCB2CAE3ABD74A8DFCD5B90D2CFFD57) is on the same server and IP,
and still has the Guard flag (although with 0% guard probability).

Should I do something with this info?

Denny

On 09/26/2023 06:31 PM weather at torproject.org wrote ..