[tor-relays] Metrics

gus gus at torproject.org
Wed Sep 6 07:25:42 UTC 2023

Hi,

There are some issues[1][2] with the status indicator on Metrics for bridges.

That said, I tested your bridge with bridgestrap[3], and it tells me:

Bridge ED3B1CBDEFAB89B6546B77984076969DDD19DDB7 advertises:

* obfs4: dysfunctional
  Error: timed out waiting for bridge descriptor
  Last tested: 2023-09-05 16:00:16.040172317 +0000 UTC (15h18m32.726072356s ago)

Have you tried to connect to your own bridge and see if it works?
Here is how you build your obfs4 bridge line (note: it's your bridge
fingerprint and not your hashed bridge fingerprint):
https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/bridge/post-install/

Which obfs4 port are you using? Can you check if it's externally reachable?
Here is how you can test it: https://bridges.torproject.org/scan/

cheers,
Gus

[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/team/-/issues/112