[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operator Poll (closes on 2023-05-30)

krishna e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Thu May 11 23:20:58 UTC 2023

Thanks for this initiative.

I am working on adding my AROI but ran into a minor snag.

The torrc man page (which btw i could not find on the torproject
website) says the ContactInfo line can only contain an email address,
though by example we have known for years it also can have a GPG key
fingerprint.  Now the guide for setting up AROI says add these things:

|url:example.com proof:uri-rsa ciissversion:2 |

Maybe the whole line is arbitrary text.  Anyway is there an updated
torrc spec somewhere?