[tor-relays] Help Turkmens to bypass Internet censorship: run an obfs4 bridge!

gus gus at torproject.org
Thu Mar 23 16:00:09 UTC 2023

Hello, just a quick update:

Some friends from Turkmenistan told me that they don't think this new
round of online censorship is related to the upcoming elections,
because it's just a "formal" event. In general, they said, shutdowns and
internet disruptions are motivated by other events like:
 - when Russian Duma speaker arrived in TM
 - the wedding day of the president's grandson

Anyway, today we tested some of bridges that you shared with us and I replied
back saying which ones worked and which ones didn't.

Thank you for running a bridge!,
Gus