[tor-relays] Help Turkmens to bypass Internet censorship: run an obfs4 bridge!

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 23:23:14 UTC 2023

Gus,
Is there a preferred Bridge Distribution Mechanism?
Within the last couple of months, I've added several obfs4 bridges (latest version) to the Tor network, which seem to meet the requested criteria, but they still don't appear to be receiving traffic.
I originally set the Bridge Distribution Mechanism to "moat." However, after a month of not receiving traffic, I modified them to "any." Unfortunately, my obfs4 bridges' Bridge Distribution Mechanism is still reporting as "None" in the consensus.

   - Transport protocols
      - obfs4
   - Bridge distribution mechanism
      - None

I have confirmed that I am able to manually connect and successfully browse using the obfs4 bridges in question.
Suggestions?
Respectfully,

Gary—
This Message Originated by the Sun.
iBigBlue 63W Solar Array (~12 Hour Charge)
+ 2 x Charmast 26800mAh Power Banks
= iPhone XS Max 512GB (~2 Weeks Charged)