[tor-relays] RFC: does a private exit would work?

shruub obsvj67j at 4wrd.cc
Sat Mar 4 13:05:20 UTC 2023

I can only speak with anonymity in mind, since this would mean you run a
"vpn" service (having a "quad-vpn", but actually one that makes sence in
that its not just 4 different servers of one company). Having an access
line would either mean you'd need to identify yourself (and of course it
takes way more efford than just downloading the browser and getting right
to it) or you'd still have people going to access lines and afterwards
abusing the exit node.I'm not sure how you would implement port knocking
and iptables tbh. Still, I think it's technically a good idea, I
personally just wouldn't know how to implement it correctly.

Best,
shruub