[tor-relays] Instructions for setting up an Obfs4 bridge on windows

tor tor at kevinandmatt.com
Sun Jul 2 18:28:38 UTC 2023

Hi,
I'm attempting to follow the instructions for setting up a obfs4 bridge on
Windows. In my instance, it is Windows 10.

The instructions say to copy out the obfs4proxy.exe from:
C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\Tor
Browser\Browser\TorBrowser\Tor\PluggableTransports

However, there is no obfs4 file in this location or anywhere else within
the tor browser bundle. In this location, there are only a snowflake exe
and a lyrebird exe.

I also checked the tor expert bundle and there is no obfs4 exe there.

Any suggestions as to where I may find the obfs4 exe for Windows?

-matt