[tor-relays] PSA: Tor 0.4.5 reaches end of life (EOL) on 2023-02-15

trinity pointard trinity.pointard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:07:24 UTC 2023

Hi,

Tortilla:
The keys being used on this signature are the keys of DGoulet and Ahf
(two members of the network team). You can find links to their keys on
this page https://www.torproject.org/about/people/ .
You can also read this thread on the forum:
https://forum.torproject.net/t/release-0-4-5-12-and-0-4-6-10/2024/6 .

Petrarca:
For Debian (and Ubuntu and alike), it's recommended to use TorProject
repository as it is often more up to date than what Debian provides.
You can see how to enable this repository on this page
https://support.torproject.org/apt/tor-deb-repo/ .

Regards,

trinity-1686a