[tor-relays] bridge going down

Anonforpeace anonforpeace at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:46:43 UTC 2023

Hello:

I have recently built a Tor Bridge (nickname is h4ck3rspace) and when it first went up, it was up to about two weeks and then it went down. So I brought it up again and ever since, it routinely goes down every 1 to 3 nights, between 8p and 10p EST. I've never seen this type of behavior before. Is there a way to know why it keeps going down so often, and subsequently how to prevent it?
My area doesn't suffer from power outages and each time I restart Tor I wait to make sure it says that it is visible externally and that it will be published.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.