[tor-relays] Netcraft spam

Matt Corallo tor-lists at mattcorallo.com
Tue Jan 10 04:36:39 UTC 2023

Some time ago I started publishing the regexes I run on my mailserver to drop spam like this. The
criteria for showing up is that you have to repeatedly send garbage and not bother responding (or
respond with disdain) to followups. Happy to accept patches to grow the list!

https://git.bitcoin.ninja/index.cgi?p=abuse-spammers;a=tree;h=refs/heads/main;hb=refs/heads/main

Matt