[tor-relays] I think I'm available 24/7

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Jan 9 18:44:28 UTC 2023

On Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023 00:46:30 CET fastliftednloud via tor-relays wrote:

> I'm game to do my part and operate a relay, something simple for a
> technologically simple guy, like a guard or middle relay.

You can help directly with a Firefox plugin: Snowflake proxy. Has the same
function as a bridge and is installed in seconds:
https://snowflake.torproject.org/

> I'm about ready
> to try and install for operation on my windows PC. The resources say that
> if you want to operate a relay on windows you need to be available 24/7. I
> think I am, could someone confirm this for me please.

You don't have to be available 24/7, your relay should be online 24/7. ;-)
And if possible have a static IP.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!