[tor-relays] cannot keep my bridge up

Overthefalls overthefalls at opengroupware.ch
Mon Jan 2 13:08:58 UTC 2023

Personally, I've had enough problems with apparmor doing this exact
sort of thing that I just remove/purge it and mark it as on hold so
that it doesn't reinstall.

Since apparmor is 'security' software, that may not be the best advice,
but at the same time, I have a hard time trusting security software
that has the power that apparmor has (and screws up other legit
software so often).

Another option is to do a web search for your problem. Apparmor thinks
it's just doing it's job blocking a dangerous file, but I'm sure there
are changes you can make in apparmor to flag the file/program as
safe/legit.