[tor-relays] Confusing bridge signs...

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Feb 23 21:42:41 UTC 2023

On Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023 13:43:29 CET gus wrote:

>   AccountingStart day 12:00
>   AccountingMax 50 GB
>

> Example: Let's say you want to allow 50 GB of traffic every day in each
> direction and the accounting should reset at noon each day:
Hi Gus, I think Keifer meant the 5GB limit or now 50GB per month. ;-)

I would recommend checking here more often:
https://lowendbox.com/blog/2-usd-vps-cheap-vps-under-2-month/
Server Host: 2048MB RAM, 1000Mbps Unmetered Port
(^^ make sure to use the coupon code!)

There are always offers for Easter, Christmas or Black Friday. (VPS unlimited
for 10-30 dollars/year)

Or:

Yes, Frantech should actually be avoided. But in Miami there are few Tor
relays. A SLICE 512  for $2.00/m or $20.00/y is sufficient for a bridge.
https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/

@Keifer read my message how you check that:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2023-January/020979.html

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!