[tor-relays] Confusing bridge signs...

gus gus at torproject.org
Thu Feb 23 12:43:29 UTC 2023

Hi Keifer,

You can't use the same port.

Here is a simple example:

  BridgeRelay 1
  ORPort 56331
  ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy
  ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 0.0.0.0:53333
  ExtORPort auto
  ContactInfo keiferdodderblyyatgmaildoddercom
  Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
  BridgeDistribution email
  Nickname gbridge
  AccountingStart day 12:00
  AccountingMax 50 GB

Example: Let's say you want to allow 50 GB of traffic every day in each
direction and the accounting should reset at noon each day:

For more details about AccountinMax, see this Support doc:
https://support.torproject.org/relay-operators/limit-total-bandwidth/

Did you also install obfs4proxy package? Because on Metrics it says
that your bridge don't have any 'transport protocol'.

cheers,
Gus