[tor-relays] Confusing bridge signs...

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sat Feb 18 12:33:48 UTC 2023

On Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023 06:15:02 CET Keifer Bly wrote:

> So my bridge at
> https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/4D6E3CA2110FC36D3106C86940A1D
> 4C8C91923AB says it has “none “,
Well, then you have configured BridgeDistribution (Default: any) to none.

> though the torrc file has it set to be distributed publicly.
PublishServerDescriptor has nothing to do with BridgeDistribution method,
'man torrc' explains the config options.

> I have not personally given the bridge to anyone.
Then nobody can use the bridge except you :-(
You can also see this in the metrics history or in /var/lib/tor/stats/bridge-
stats.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!