[tor-relays] Relays at universities campaign

Eldalië eldalie at disroot.org
Thu Feb 2 11:49:25 UTC 2023

Hello everyone.
At last Saturday's Tor Relay Operators Meetup, ongoing work on a "relays at
universities" campaign was announced.  I am interested in it as I may be able
to help a little, so I'd like to receive any news, but I don't remember any
message about it on tor-relays at lists.torproject.org list, and
I see that tor-relays-universities at lists.torproject.org hasn't received any
message at all since the only one from 2021.
Is there a way to keep up with the campaign project already or it's being
worked on by a "closed group"?
Thanks,

Eldalië

--
Eldalië
My private key is attached. Please, use it and provide me yours!