[tor-relays] Dutch Relays

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Tue Dec 19 16:35:21 UTC 2023

On Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2023 16:23:27 CET Jordan Savoca via tor-relays
wrote:
> On 12/18/23 6:59 AM, abuse at relayon.org 2023 wrote:
> > These are complete and utter shit.
> >
> > avoid like the plague!
> >
> > nifty
;-) You've landed in the sun again, I envy you.

> Oh? I'm curious to hear more about your reasons/experience, if you're
> open to sharing. They're pretty well-regarded in networking spaces.

ColoClue is nice if you have _low_ traffic and want to learn about routing
BGP, OSPF... Artikel10 has server running there.

Christopher Sheats could ask for traffic prices at
https://serverius.net/colocation/server-colocation/

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!