[tor-relays] Issue with Relay Status Discrepancy on Tor Metrics

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Mon Dec 18 08:24:24 UTC 2023

Jan:
> Dear Tor Metrics Support Team,
>
> I hope this message finds you well.
>
> I am writing to report an issue regarding the status of my relay on Tor
> Metrics. According to Nyx, my relay appears to be running without any
> problems. However, Tor Metrics indicates that it is offline.
>
> Relay Details:
>
> Name:BtcToTheMoon
> IP Address: 116.203.227.107
> Contact Email: janthor007 at gmail.com
>
> I have verified through Nyx that the relay is operational, yet the status
> on Tor Metrics remains unchanged. I am concerned about this discrepancy and
> would appreciate any assistance in resolving this matter.
>
> Thank you for your attention to this issue. Your help in rectifying this
> discrepancy would be greatly appreciated.

It seems this issue got solved in the mean time as your relay is showing
up as running on our relay search portal right now:

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/D8952E93A489B7C2320B2A9896B3355F2DAB6096

Let us know if you have more questions, we are happy to help. :)

Thanks for running relays,
Georg