[tor-relays] Relay question

denny.obreham at a-n-o-n-y-m-e.net denny.obreham at a-n-o-n-y-m-e.net
Fri Dec 8 12:06:35 UTC 2023

For your firewall settings, you will find everything you need here:

https://github.com/Enkidu-6/tor-ddos/

It is the common setting for most Tor operators.

Although, I don't think it is the source of your problem and I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it happens repeatedly.

The log in "/var/log/syslog" might give you some helpful hints.

Denny

On 12/07/2023 10:19 PM Mulloch94 via tor-relays <tor-relays at lists.torproject.org> wrote ..