[tor-relays] Middle relay IP blocking

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Tue Aug 8 16:24:20 UTC 2023

On Dienstag, 8. August 2023 00:30:38 CEST Gary C. New via tor-relays wrote:

> In addition to network diversity, there is the fact that most individuals
> find it necessary to run an at Home internet connection 24 x 7 x 365. So...
> Other than for the reasons inspired by the subject of this post, why not
> just run a low-resource consuming Tor server at home, too,

Most people definitely have the router on all the time. I saw this recently
because I wanted to run a bridge for Turkmenistan at home:
On Ubiquity EdgeOS Router (Vyatta/Debian based) you can 'apt install tor'
OPNsense (FreeBSD based): https://docs.opnsense.org/manual/how-tos/tor.html

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!