[tor-relays] Help Turkmens to bypass Internet censorship: run an obfs4 bridge!

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Tue Aug 1 17:21:08 UTC 2023

On 8/1/23 18:54, lists at for-privacy.net wrote:
> == Announcements ==
> rdsys is ignoring the running flag now :)
> * To hide your bridge's ORPort:
> ORPort 127.0.0.1:auto
> AssumeReachable 1

I do assume I can ignore this log message ? :

  "Aug 01 17:18:19.000 [warn] The IPv4 ORPort address 127.0.0.1 does not
match the descriptor address <snip>. If you have a static public IPv4
address, use 'Address <IPv4>' and 'OutboundBindAddress <IPv4>'. If you
are behind a NAT, use two ORPort lines: 'ORPort <PublicPort> NoListen'
and 'ORPort <InternalPort> NoAdvertise'.",

--
Toralf