[tor-relays] Open call for proposals for improving the health of the Tor relay operator community and the Tor network

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Sun Apr 2 13:14:58 UTC 2023

nusenu:
>>> I've got some practical experience with how things are (not)
>>> handled by the Tor Project in this space which discourages
>>> involvement.
>>
>> That's unfortunate. What has been the problem with past
>> proposal-handling? And how should it have been done differently?
>
> I would actually like to hear the torproject's "self-assessment" on this
> before I send my opinion on it.

Well, I don't know how we should do that as you are likely the only
person that knows what you mean by "how things are (not) handled by the
Tor Project in this space". I don't even know the timeframe you have in
mind to do any kind of digging for some potential problems you could
have meant.

So, again, I (and others) would be happy to hear about the problems you
had in mind when writing your email and ideally what we should have done
differently, but without knowing at least the problems I don't know how
we are supposed to say anything about them as I mentioned above.

Georg