[tor-relays] many connections

Sandro Auerbach sandro.auerbach88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:57:20 UTC 2022

Hello,

After changing my server, the connections settled between 6000-8000
incoming connections in the first 2 weeks of the warm-up period.
(Guard/non exit)

Since it seems that many relays have been overloaded in the last few
weeks, I think a big DDOS is running again.
Yesterday I tried to reduce the bandwidth a bit.I've just looked again
and see over 26800 incoming connections.
Is this even possible or is it more of a bug in the system?30 minutes
later still 22000 connections...
Have you observed something similar?

Many greetings
Sandro