[tor-relays] knock knock, police is here

noobie at noobiesdomain.rocks noobie at noobiesdomain.rocks
Tue Sep 13 13:28:24 UTC 2022

Wow, that is really good, and totally the way it should be. In the US they love to wrap up a case fast and easy so if they get someone, not caring about that person's level of involvement, they will get them for anything they can. Even if it just ends up as an accessory. I wish it was like how you said everywhere and even more so. I completely agree that the person who runs the exit server is not the one who committed the crime or offense and should not be held responsible for the actions of others, but that is just simply not how it is for everyone. Thank you for your response, I learned something new about a place I have never been to but always wanted to go, and now even more so. Stay safe out there my friend.