[tor-relays] bridge down

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Wed Oct 19 16:22:04 UTC 2022

On Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2022 01:12:37 CEST Anonforpeace via tor-relays wrote:
> I have set the static NAT and forwarded the port.
On your router?

> Here is what I get.
:-(
Logs and configs are more readable on a pastbin page.
E.g. paste.debian.net or privatebin.deblan.org

> darkhoodie-HP-Compaq-Pro-6300-SFF kernel: [441419.629454] [UFW BLOCK]
UFW? In your localnet behind a gateway router you usually don't need a fw on
the hosts.

> 18 19:06:28 darkhoodie-HP-Compaq-Pro-6300-SFF Tor[73719]: Your server has
> not managed to confirm reachability for its ORPort(s) at x.x.x.x:443.
> Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are
> reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file,

Port forward on your router is probably not correct, or there is an error in
the torrc.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!