[tor-relays] many connections

Richie richie at zuviel.org
Fri Oct 7 12:58:27 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

can confirm. compare.sh shows "fluctuation" of relay IPs as announced.
The tor-ddos ipset is a bit smaller here (ca. 70 atm).

Observation, though: since activation, data throughput went from
600-800k down to about 100 or even lower. Hardware/Connection should be
able to handle about 1-1,5m (before ddos, i had it limited to 1200k,
what was also actually used/handled).

Unsure if related or another case of "consensus weight tanking" as
mailed in a different thread here. Consensus weight went down to 140
ATM, from ca. 400 while ddosed and 1000-1200 before ddos. No connection
issues, though.

greetz&thx,
Richie