[tor-relays] Tor Relay on Gandi.net

GANDI24325_TOR GANDI24325_TOR at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:37:56 UTC 2022

Hi,

I ran a tor exit on them and it got shut down on the 4th abuse claim, i have no idea how those 2 exits relays are still going,

I would recommend against them personally, and raised in the spring good-bad isps needs to be updated alot of ones on their are out of date

Best advice is do your own research and talk to the companies and don't sign up for long contracts